1. MEMBERSHIP - Each angler must be a paid member of Bad Bass Boys to compete in any event.
1a. Occasional substitution of a (1) regular team member by a non-team member is allowed at the discretion of the tournament director. A substitute team is not allowed.
2. ANGLERS MUST:
NOT allowed the day of the league or tournaments days. This is hard to enforce however penalty will result in a Zero (0) weight for that event.
a. BIG BASS – Each Angler/Team can weigh one (1) fish for big bass.
5. POSSESSION LIMIT: 5 fish in possession, unless otherwise specified. Exceeding the limit is grounds for disqualification.
6. OFF LIMITS: Is defined as; in accordance with Federal, State, and local laws/ordinances. The Director may announce areas as “off limits” during the safety briefing. There are NO “off limits” times for any event.
7. Bad Bass Boys Tournament Directors will make the final judgment on all violations.
8. Rules subject to change so ensure you attend the pre-tournament meeting.
9. LIABILITY RELEASE: By entering any Bad Bass Boys event, you release all agents, officers, employees, sponsors and government agencies from any and all damage claims and/or costs, relating to injury to any person or property which may sustain or be caused in connection with an event. You are required to have full insurance.