Registration for Conference Participation
The North Metro High School Conference and Junior State Championship tournament registrations are now available. Below are the tournaments along with the online registration links:
- High School: June 15th - N/S Center Tournament: https://goo.gl/forms/95BmGzcfTQ5azRLq1
- High School: June 29th - Forest Lake Tournament: https://goo.gl/forms/GqTTQNbc1KEO9RZs1
- Juniors: July 20th Lake Waconia Junior State Championship: https://goo.gl/forms/Zgq3MUPpEoZxbdVM2
Please forward to your team members.
Things to keep in mind as you register:
1) Use Google Chrome when registering.
2) Upon registration completion, the email address entered will be used by Google Forms to send a summary of the responses. This email will contain a link that allows update to the information. KEEP THIS EMAIL TO UPDATE YOUR RESPONSES AT A LATER TIME.
3) Upon registration completion, an automated email from MNJuniorBassNation@gmail.com is sent to the coach which includes all responses from their respective team. After initial entry of the form, the registrant and coach will receive a confirmation email. Save this email as it will allow you to make changes later.
4) Each angler must have their parent initial their respective liability waiver question. If a parent is not available upon initial registration, mark as 'tbd' and have the parent update prior to registration close date.
5) All registration questions are marked as required. If the team registering does not yet know an answer to a question such as their boater, they can enter 'tbd' for the answer and update later.
6) All questions must be completed by May 31st.
7) Launch order will be random.